Wednesday, February 25, 2009

things that make you go "hmmm..."

sushi = good! obama = good!
Photobucket
this makes me think of Justin...
Photobucket
Photobucket
round bookshelf with seating inside!
Photobucket
Brian needs this to complete his rockstar act in the shower ;)
Photobucket
lamps in a foursome... no explanation needed ;)
Photobucket
frozen furniture raised from Lake Mendota
Photobucket
a perfect desk for messy people - aka ME!
Photobucket
books sorted by color... love this!
Photobucket
chandelier made with 4,000 paperclips... (who has time to make this??)
Photobucket
pretend pile of books for a stool/side table
Photobucket
personalized postcard pillow
Photobucket
abstract dresser made with reclaimed wood
Photobucket
a swing in the yard I wish I had overlooking the lake I wish I lived on...
Photobucket

I found these all on Crib Candy

0 comments: