Saturday, May 23, 2009

THINK BLUE!

Photobucket

Friday night we went to a Dodger game with my dad & Sandy-- they were playing the Angels in game 1 of a 3 game series. It was a fun game to watch, but also frustrating... we left so many men on base and we lost! Oh well... it was fireworks night so we stayed to watch them and had a fun night overall!
(I'm trying to teach myself photoshop as I get more into photography, so I had some fun with these pictures!)

we've arrived
Photobucket
with my favorite men - in true Dodger blue!
Photobucket
Dodgertown!
Photobucket
normally when you're at a Dodger game, you eat stadium food - Sandy went an alternate route.
I'm all for veggies...
Photobucket
but broccoli is no substitute for classic Dodger food!
Photobucket
Photobucket
good times :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
what's a Dodger game without peanuts?
Photobucket
my dad really enjoyed them...
Photobucket
Frank McCourt-- owner of the Dodgers
Photobucket
Andre Ethier... the hottest Dodger ;)
Photobucket
aw, there was a proposal during the "kiss cam"! I teared up a little... hehe
Photobucket
go Doyers!
Photobucket
lost the game... but ready for fireworks!
Photobucket
we didn't make it onto the field... probably a good thing...
Photobucket
amazing fireworks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
unfortunately, though I was prepared to, I did not catch a fowl ball... big surprise ;(
(but still a fun night!)
Photobucket
always thinking blue!
Photobucket

our next game is a few weeks away... hopefully we'll get to see Manny play this season!

0 comments: