Monday, July 13, 2009

Off to Napa for wedding #2!

I'm so behind on posting... sorry! :/ This post will be 1 of 3 from our trip up North...

A couple of weeks ago we took a trip up to Napa Valley for Adam and Chantelle's wedding., which was on Wednesda, July 1st. Adam has been one of our best friends since high school, and he was Brian's best man in our wedding. His new wife Chantelle is awesome-- the wedding was casual but beautiful! They were married at the V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena. I seriously took about 600 photos, so this may seem like a lot, but I was really narrowing them down here! haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
my handsome hubby + me (and the girls! haha)
Photobucket
Photobucket
here comes the bride!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
married!
Photobucket
my favorite picture
Photobucket
Photobucket
gorgeous flowers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
harpist + appetizers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my boys
Photobucket
beautiful
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the Boothby clan
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
gorgeous!
Photobucket
cake/cupcake cutting
Photobucket
Photobucket
the old (and the newly!) married folks
Photobucket
Photobucket
Michael, Adam & Noga
Photobucket
happy groom :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adam & me
Photobucket
the guys
Photobucket
Photobucket
ready for some wine tasting! (after the wedding)
Photobucket
Photobucket
yum...
Photobucket
they had an awesome deli at the winery
Photobucket
cheese heaven. wish I could have brought some home
Photobucket
enjoying a picnic lunch on site
Photobucket
a quick stop at the Robert Mundavi Winery
Photobucket
I was so tempted to try a grape... haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was careful! and there was no train in sight, anyway...
Photobucket
trying to be creative with the tripod ;)
Photobucket
hey, we're tourists!
Photobucket

We had an awesome time in Napa! Congrats Adam & Chantelle!

Now onto the rest of our busy trip! ;)

0 comments: