Monday, June 21, 2010

Parent's (and parents-to-be) Days

Lumping these 2 posts together seems like a good idea...

Mother's Day was spent at the other West house, we just bbq'd and hung out, it was nice. Sandy gave me a mother's day card (my only one... Brian didn't get me anything, but who's bitter?) along with a pregnancy mag, a book and some bath goodies. Andrea got me and Brian each a pregnancy related book. It was sweet!

Photobucket



Photobucket


yummy bbq (most of which I didn't eat thank to the lovely non-appetite of the first trimester)
Photobucket


Dad enjoying some vino
Photobucket


Dad and Justin (my step-brother-to-be)
Photobucket


Sandy and Justin
Photobucket


me and the grandpa-to-be ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

the moms and mommy-to-be ;)
Photobucket


E, Andrea & Bri
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad and his other daughter
Photobucket

For Father's Day we had breakfast at Andrea & Nick's, then I went to get a mani and pedi with Andrea (long overdue!), and then we bbq'd at Dad and Sandy's house.
It's father's day, but he's cooking for everyone!
Photobucket

yum
Photobucket
daddy-to-be!
Photobucket
my 2 favorite men in the whole wide world
Photobucket
Bri, Dad, Justin
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Lace-a-roo!
Photobucket
and a preggo pic for the road!
Photobucket

Next year we'll celebrate in a big way as our first real mother's day and father's day! ;)

0 comments: