Sunday, June 20, 2010

puff goes the belly

Maybe it's mostly bloat (or the food I eat throughout the day!), but my belly is definitely showing signs of growth! :) It's firm and looks more like a "baby belly", to me and Brian at least haha I hope it's obvious to the outside world (when my shirts are clingy). I just can't wait to have a bigger more noticeable belly! More than that, I can't wait to feel the first flutters and then kicks of the little munchkin growing inside of me.

Yesterday I bought my first set of maternity clothes! I'm just "big" enough for the secret belly panel to keep my pants up :) I bought a pair of regular jeans, cropped jeans, and 3 cute shirts. (Thanks for shopping with me, Jen!) Love this one:

Photobucket
;)

here's me and the belly at 16 weeks:

Photobucket


This Wednesday we will find out if we're having a boy or a girl, and I absolutely cannot wait!! We will blog the news very soon!

In the meantime, Happy Father's Day to my amazing daddy and grandpa-to-be! And to my hubby... my baby daddy ;)

0 comments: