Monday, June 22, 2009

baby cousin = high school grad!

My baby cousin/birthday twin Jeffrey graduated from Simi High last week... man, I feel old! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital on my 8th birthdya waiting for him ot be born! ;) Here are some of the million pictures I took! (I was a little snap-happy with my NEW 55-250mm telephoto lens! hahaha)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Uncle Allan & Aunt Fran
Photobucket
cute old man that plopped himself down in the aisle and then plugged his ears from the cheering haha
Photobucket
yay!!
Photobucket
graduated!
Photobucket
dad & Uncle Allan
Photobucket
dad & Sandy... cute
Photobucket
Aunt Fran & Jeff
Photobucket
Photobucket
all grown up...
Photobucket
still my baby cousins
Photobucket
rock it
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
;)
Photobucket
congrats, Jeff!
Photobucket

0 comments: