Sunday, June 7, 2009

it's wedding season!

Photobucket
Last night we went to the wedding of my friend Cristie and her now husband, Andrew. Cristie and I played soccer together as kids and went to high school together, but we actually became good friends soon after she got engaged and the wedding talk began! She is SO sweet and she and Andrew make a perfect couple!

Their beautiful wedding was at St. Maximillian Kolbe Catholic Church is Westlake, and the reception was at the Westlake Village Inn-- it was gorgeous! I was so excited to have my new camera at the wedding and I borrowed my mother-in-law's telephoto lens for the wedding as well, so I was a picture-taking machine! I tried my best to stay out of their photographer's way but I definitely snuck my way in to get some shots! haha I spent a few hours editing the pictures and playing around with photoshop. I think I got some great shots, if I do say so myself :) Actually, taking pictures at the wedding made me actually consider going into wedding photography one day. I've though a lot about bring a children & family photographer, but there was something about catching the action and the love at the wedding that might have me re-considering... Anyway, that's a long way away!

We had an amazing time at the party--great music, great company, and of course, an open bar that I took full advantage of ;)

ready to go!
Photobucket
WLV Inn
Photobucket
Cristie and her co-maids of honor (my paparazzi action! haha)
Photobucket
the gorgeous bride and groom!
Photobucket
pretty fountain
Photobucket
cocktail hour...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ducks in the lake
Photobucket
Photobucket
my friend, the bar
Photobucket
the head table
Photobucket
Photobucket
first dance
Photobucket
Photobucket
aaaww
Photobucket
stunning bride!
Photobucket
Patron shots haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this... Andrew's face is priceless ;)
Photobucket
Andrew and his trusty beer mug
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
centerpiece - such pretty flowers!
Photobucket
mrs. west & mrs. jones ;)
Photobucket
beautiful cake
Photobucket
funny topper
Photobucket
cake times!
Photobucket
Photobucket
bouquet toss
Photobucket
Photobucket
the newlyweds!
Photobucket
us <3
Photobucket


Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Andrew and Cristie Jones!! ;)

0 comments: